936 Exchange St
It’s Market Day in the Barony!
Like the market days of the middle ages that happened in towns and villages across Europe, this is a social gathering, in period garb; a time to get together with your neighbors, exchange goods and information, eat, drink, dance, and be merry! Come for an hour or stay all day.
- The Market Place will open at 10am and run until 4pm, with different activities scheduled throughout (See Below).
- Please bring a dish to share for the potluck lunch if you plan to eat with us.
- Alcohol is allowed for those of legal drinking age (please enjoy responsibly).
- Children must be supervised by their responsible adult at all times.
Activities for March Market Day:
- Youth Combat Prize Tourney
- Art Project: Scroll Cases
- Make and Take Art: Butter Making
- Court Dancing
- Heraldry Consult Table