Get the Schedule and Event Flyer HERE!
Avast and take heed! The Pirates of Three Swans have survived the great plague and taken refuge in the Barony of Thescorre and are hosting the Baronial Championship competition! Put on ye long clothes, don ye best cutlass and blunderbuss, and come join the ruckus at Schloss von Tannenacker, located at 6385 N Lake Rd, Bergen NY 14416.
The main event will be Saturday May 28th 2022, from 9am into the evening, but the camping will be from Friday 27th noon to Sunday 29th noon.
Autocrat is Lord Peter O’Meagher, 278 Somershire Drive, Rochester, NY, 14617, 585-732-2906, pmeagher at gmail dot com.
- One port-o-castle (handicap accessible)
- One flushy
- One shower
- Designated fire pits will be provided
- Pre-approved cooking grills/fires
- Bread oven and gas grill available for cooking
- Limited handicap parking
- Pets allowed that are pre-approved and kept on a leash
- Site is discretely damp during the day, “swampy” at dinnertime with plenty of mead, rum, and grog.
- Reservations go to Captain Lady Nicole du Marais (Nikki Kellogg), PO Box 127, Bergen NY 14416, 585-300-7319.
- Make checks payable to “SCA NY, Inc – Barony of Thescorre”
- Adult Event Registration for Saturday: $10
- Adult Member Discount Event Registration for Saturday: $5
- Feast limited to 35 seats: $10 per person.
- Weekend pass Adults (includes Saturday): $15
- Weekend pass Adults Member Discount (includes Saturday): $10
- Ages 17 and under are free.
Furl the sails and drop anchor at the Castle in the Swamp.
Directions from the South: Take your best route to the Bergen exit off I-490 (west of the city). Take exit 2 and proceed onto NY-33A/33 going West, then at the junction of NY-33 and NY-19, turn right, on NY-19 N. The event is about 2.2 miles from the intersection (Google GPS will point a little past our driveway). There will be a large stone wall and gate on your right, directly across the street from the Bergen Rod and Gun Club. You will not be able to see any buildings from the road.
Directions from the North: From the junction of Rt-31 and Rt-19 in Brockport, head South toward Bergen, and travel about 6.6 miles from the junction. The property will be on the left side, shortly after you cross over Black Creek. There will be a large stone wall and gate on your left with no buildings in site, directly across the street from the Bergen Rod and Gun Club.
Mind the Code of Conduct or ye be keelhauled!