The industrious Barony of Thescorre invites everyone to witness the Fall Crown Tournament of AEthelmearc,
on Saturday, October 9th, 2021.
**Please Review the NEW (9-27-2021) Kingdom COVID Protocol Update BEFORE attending.**
LINK TO UPDATE
UPDATE (9-28-2021) –
PLEASE read the information in full using the link above prior to attending. Below is the basic info:
- All attendees 12 and over MUST show Proof of Vaccination OR a Negative COVID Test result within 72hrs of the event.
- All attendees aged 18 and over must provide a government issued photo ID along with Proof of Vaccination.
- Proof of Vaccination or Negative COVID Test are NOT required for children ages 3-11.
- ALL children ages 3-11 must wear a mask.
- Excelsior Pass WILL be accepted as Proof of Vaccination.
**Please have your photo ID and Proof of Vax or Negative test ready to show in line PRIOR to the tollner’s table. Per Kingdom Policy, there will only be ONE person at a time checking IDs and forms of proof for attendees. PLEASE add time to your planning. And we thank you for your patience while checking in.**
Basic Event Info:
- This will be a one day event with no camping.
- The site will open at 9:00 AM and close following evening court.
- There will not be any prepared food provided by the event staff.
Location: St. Paul’s Lutheran Church and School, 158 East Avenue, Hilton NY 14468.
- Event will be held OUTSIDE, on the athletic field, with pavilion(s)
- There will be porta-johns on the field for restrooms.
- Day Shades are welcome
- Site is DRY (No Alcohol)
- No Live Flames Please
- Weapons ARE allowed on site
- Pets ARE allowed on site (please be considerate and clean up after your pets)
Eric Grenier de Labarre (Eric France)
147 Lighthouse Rd
Hilton NY 14468
de_labarre AT yahoo DOT com
Registration is $5 for members, $10 for nonmembers (under 18 free).
**Registration will be accepted check by mail or cash or check at the door.**
Head Tollner: Mistress Matilda Bosvyle de Belle Aqua (Jean Valentine)
Send Reservations to:
Mistress Matilda Bosvyle de Belle Aqua (Jean Valentine)
208 Red Lion Road
Henrietta, NY 14467
matildabosvyle AT gmail DOT com
Directions: Take your best route to Interstate 390 North in Greece NY. Get off I-390 N at Exit 26
(Rt 18/Latta Road). Turn left onto Rt 18 and go (west) 6.5 miles (Rt 18 will turn left onto Rt
261/Manitou Road and then immediately right again to continue). Turn right onto Rt 259/Hilton
Parma Corners Road and go (north) 2 miles into the Village of Hilton. Turn right at the light
onto East Avenue, go 0.2 miles, and the School will be on the left.
***Although the SCA complies with all applicable laws to ensure the health and safety of our event participants, we cannot eliminate the risk of exposure to infectious diseases during in-person events. By participating in the in-person events of the SCA, you acknowledge and accept the potential risks. You agree to take any additional steps to protect your own health and safety and those under your control as you believe to be necessary.***