Thescorre Rapier Practice Has Recommenced
**Please see below for restrictions and requirements.**
Have your heroes always been swordfighters?
Do you dream of being a swashbuckler like d’Artagnan, de Bergerac, Dr. Syn, Inigo Montoya, or Captains Peter Blood, Diego Alatriste or Grace O’Malley (or even John Carter or Jirel of Joiry?
Don’t dream it, be it!
You too can be a fencer.
Come, join us in the study of the noble art of defense at Thescorre’s weekly fencing practice Mondays 7PM to 9PM at Highland Park, in the field off the parking lot near the corner of South and Highland, near the Vietnam Veteran’s Memorial.
Current Requirements for Practice (updated 07-03-2021):
- Unless attendees are fully vaccinated (including children ages 2-11), masks must be worn at all times and they must cover both the nose and mouth.
- Fully vaccinated means that 14 or more days have passed since the completion of your vaccine series (2 shots for M or Pf, 1 shot for J&J)
- There is currently no communal food or drink being provided. Please bring hydration.
- Loaner gear will be available.
- Practices are weather permitting at this time. We will update if practice is canceled due to poor weather.
Please contact the Rapier Marshal with any questions or concerns.
Rapier Marshal Contact Form can be found HERE.
Please see our SCA Inc Participation Disclaimer HERE.