Thescorre Youth Fight Practice
Youth Practice on Hiatus Until Spring
COVID-19 Policy Update (9-29-2021):
Beginning October 4th, all attendees 12 and over must either have Proof of Vaccination OR a Negative COVID test (from a licensed medical provider) taken within 72 hrs of he practice.
To view the FULL Policy, with information for all age groups, please follow the link to the policy. LINK to COVID Policy
Bring your youth out to try their hand at our age-appropriate marshal arts program.
Every youth wishing to participate should bring their own athletic cup and be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
Practice will be held OUTSIDE ONLY this Summer, so when the weather is fair you can find us at Highland Park, adjacent to the parking lot near the Vietnam War Memorial. Parking lot is on South Ave.
Contact our Youth Marshal for further details.
- All persons that are not fully vaccinated must wear a mask at all times (even when fighting).
- Fully vaccinated means 14 or more days have passed since the final shot in your vaccination sequence.
- Masks are highly encouraged for all.
- No sharing of gear of refreshments.
- Practice will be outdoors and weather dependent. Practice will be canceled due to rain or if the heat index is 93 degrees or greater.
**Although the SCA complies with all applicable laws to try to ensure the health and safety of our event participants, we cannot eliminate the risk of exposure to infectious diseases during in-person events. By participating in the in-person events of the SCA, you acknowledge and accept the potential risks. You agree to take any additional steps to protect your health and safety and those under your control as you believe to be necessary.**